I can't believe its the end of the week already. I took this picture of the girls and thought it was too cute. Hannah is getting so big, almost 4 months!!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hannah is getting big...but look at Amy too! My gosh kindergarten and wearing nail polish! :)
I am in shock right now I didn't know you had another!?!? You did right? =-) Yes I have a blog for my hair it's http://hairbymelody.blogspot.com/ And you can email me anytime, I'd love to catch up with you! Melody
3 comments:
Hannah is getting big...but look at Amy too! My gosh kindergarten and wearing nail polish! :)
Oh my gosh! Hannah is getting big! She doesn't look like an infant anymore, but a happy baby instead! And darling Amy...what a great big sis she is.
I am in shock right now I didn't know you had another!?!? You did right? =-) Yes I have a blog for my hair it's http://hairbymelody.blogspot.com/
And you can email me anytime, I'd love to catch up with you!
Melody
Post a Comment