Seriously, can you say ITCHY!!! So Hannah has had a cold and then last Friday the Dr. said she had pink eye, then I woke up Sunday with it and Monday in both eyes. I've been sharing her eye drops and stop using it and look what happened to me this afternoon at work. It is swollen, itchy and sore. I'm waiting for the doctor to call me back with a new Rx for me.
2 comments:
I had to check this pink eye of yours out! That totally sucks! I think you need a higher dosage of Hannah's prescription - LoL! Get better.
Seriously, I called Kaiser to see if my dr. would give me a new Rx. They said they need me to come in and I'm not paying $30.00 copay for them to tell me I have pink eye, since I already know that. So stupid. So Hannah's will have to do.
Post a Comment