Monday, November 3, 2008

Poor sick baby

So on Sunday Hannah started to have a runny nose, I can't say I was surprised since Amy has had a cold for a couple of weeks now.  Anyway, Sunday night she started to run a fever, then she tossed her cookies all over Kent (Carrots no less) and then the diarrhea started.  When I tried to put her in her crib she screamed and continued to scream on and off until 3:45 a.m. (good thing we bought the new recliner, we slept in most of the night).  I finally was able to get her into her crib at that time.  Climbed into bed and 5 minutes later Kent's alarm went off.  He had no idea about the night I just had.  Then about 6 am Amy awoke, needless to say mom didn't get much sleep.  So I took the day off of work and took Hannah to the doctor, poor baby has a double ear infection and a fever that is more then 102 at times!  She has been in my arms almost the entire night and day.  She is so listless and doesn't want to be put down.  Her little eyes just look at you so sadly as if to say help me mommy.  She was finally resting alone so I decided to snap this picture of her.  It didn't last long and she was crying again.  I sure hope tonight will be much better.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Poor baby!! So not looking forward to that day!! Caden did toss his cookies last night but that was because he chocked on his spit and it was carrots too!! :)