Amy has completed her first week of school. She had a blast and made a lot of new friends. Unfortunately for Kent it's mainly boys that she has befriended.
Amy is so cute! Glad she had a great first week in school!!! As you can tell I need HELP with my blog LoL I have no idea how to do it!!!! Our faces are covered by the letters!! =) Miss you!
Hey Traci!! Miss Amy is so adorable and getting so big. Hannah is just precious. I wish I was there. I'm so glad to see you're blogging...hope you are better at keeping up than we are. Love and miss you! Steph
3 comments:
Amy is so cute! Glad she had a great first week in school!!! As you can tell I need HELP with my blog LoL I have no idea how to do it!!!! Our faces are covered by the letters!! =) Miss you!
Hey Traci!! Miss Amy is so adorable and getting so big. Hannah is just precious. I wish I was there. I'm so glad to see you're blogging...hope you are better at keeping up than we are.
Love and miss you!
Steph
School, isn't it summer? I cannot believe how big she is already!
Post a Comment